Tuesday, February 2, 2010

sweet dreams

i just barely opened my eyes to the real world, waking from a dream that was, by far, the greatest of all my dreams of the past few weeks. (if you want to know more, talk to me. ha.)
i'm almost tempted to keep the events of the dream just between me and the other members of the castle, selfishly hoarding all of the pleasantries to ourselves. however, simply because i know how much a number of you would enjoy this, i will share. (dang. you're lucky i passed kindergarten and learned how to do so.)



SO,

in my dream,

mark sailing (aka. puck, from glee) was mormon.

he was in my ward.

he was also in med school.


oh, and, did i mention, he was my boyfriend?

ha. 

best. dream. of. my. LIFE.

Photobucket

i imagine he would sing "sweet caroline" to me daily, 
and we would become some sort of family band after a lengthy courtship 
and four-month engagement 
and a temple wedding sometime in the fall. 

don't even lie to me and tell me you don't think he's hot...
even if you are a finn fan...

Photobucket

i hope i continue to have dreams that are just as beautiful.

 

1 comment:

  1. wow that's probably the most fantastic dream! now for it to come true!

    ReplyDelete